Northern Alabama

Discussion in 'Alabama Region' started by 7D3RS, Jan 21, 2013.

1. 7D3RS

7D3RS New Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Im new to the site and was wondering if any of you could tell me of some junk yards in the Huntsville/Madison area. I purchased a 73 Camaro RS last summer that ive been going through and replacing bad parts. Any help would be appreciated.

2. JJFarmer

JJFarmer Veteran Member

Jun 28, 2002
    Lenoir City, TN
  3. tmv36830

tmv36830 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Auburn, Alabama

Not from that area but I do have a buddy that has moved up there and lived for many years now. He is a fellow hot rodder (unbelievably mad skills) if you have not found any pm me and I will put you in touch with him, he will know all of the good spots.

4. 7D3RS

7D3RS New Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Huntsville, Alabama
    Thanks for the help guys.

Im originally from Colorado and found myself in Alabama via the Military. I still havent figure out this whole War Eagle/ Roll Tide thing...lol

5. tmv36830

tmv36830 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 22, 2011
    Auburn, Alabama
    Easy, two major colleges in Alabama. University of Alabama in Tuscaloosa and Auburn University in Auburn. Alabama is the Tide, Auburn is the Tigers.

An eagle supposedly flew over during one of their first games against on another so it is said "War Eagle"

6. BamaRocker

BamaRocker Veteran Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Meridianville, Alabama
    I dont use the junkyards so i cant tell you..You can however try Craigslist. I see stuff posted for camaros under parts section all the time.

Welcome to huntsville....

7. BamaRocker

BamaRocker Veteran Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Meridianville, Alabama
    By the way, I am from Meridianville which is just North of Huntsville, right before you hit Hazel Green.

8. kevprue21

kevprue21 Member

Mar 16, 2011
    North alabama
    I'm in the shoals area and I just about no every Camaro in the area good luck finding some good used parts.