NHL Playoffs!!!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 3504SPD, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Patrick73RS

Patrick73RS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Amazing game! Again some bad officiating. Rangers got screwed on that goaltender interference call that gave the kings a goal.

Nash and Lundqvist need academy awards for their acting in the penalties they got called. Nash's was really over the top!

2. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

May 12, 2010
    OC, Ca
    I watched the first 2 periods at home, jumped in the Camaro and went to a Camaronation cruise night. As I pulled in one of my friends yells "They just tied it up !" We all made a bee line for the restaurant and watched the rest of the game. We decided if the game didn't end in time for the Pacific Coast Hwy cruise, we would miss the cruise. Lucky for us the Kings pulled it off ! And we made the cruise ! Kings win and rolling Camaros 3 wide, 10 deep down PCH on a Saturday night , Very good night !

3. Z-WIZZ

Z-WIZZ Veteran Member

Mar 18, 2004
    FLA
    agreed^^ but the rangers are horrible at clearing the zone...several goals were a direct result of giveaways

4. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

The party's over........

5. kdracer73

kdracer73 Veteran Member

May 12, 2010
    OC, Ca
    I was on my way to my girlfriend's house last night to watch the game, because her TV is much bigger than mine. I get a message from her that the game is not recording! Turns out she got cheap last week and canceled a bunch of cable channels . She called them and got it back on , but I missed 18 minutes of the 1st period.

6. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    It's pretty much over now. Simple for the Rangers. Have to win the next game

7. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Yep, not worth watching anymore...

8. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    Fourth win is the toughest and Rangers have not lost an elimination game yet. I wouldn't quit on any team this year.

9. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Montgomery, AL US
    The Kings looked strong last night. Quick was on his game.

10. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Four elimination games in a row. I'm a Rangers fan, but it seems a bit too far.