Newly Acquired Camaro Pristine

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Diana Welch, May 9, 2017.

1. Diana Welch

Diana Welch New Member

May 4, 2017
    Guys, I'm happy to share with you that my dad has acquired a new Camaro Pristine and he was able to get a good deal.
    My problem is that I need to transport my furry friend in the car without damaging it. I don't like my dog to cause any markup on the car. I'm thinking if we should fold the back seat to protect the leather.
    Can you suggest me of a way of transporting my dog without causing any damage to my dad's new Camaro? Any thoughts about this?

2. Diana Welch

Diana Welch New Member

May 4, 2017
    Thanks for this suggestion twosz. I hope I can find a perfect size that will fit the Pristine. Maybe a bench cover will do. I also heard about bark collars that deter their bad habits and behaviors. Do you know about these collars?

3. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Wouldn't it make more sense to ask these questions on a pet forum?

4. a customer of us had one of these blanket thingies in his car. Rather amazed at how it worked. BUT IIRC it was hung up around the head rests and fastened down with one of the rear seat belts. So maybe not really secure in the Camaro (no head rest, no folding back rest).
    On the other hand, why not use a box OR, take a strong sturdy tarp (like for gardening work) and cut it down to fit the back area of the camaro good. Keep in mind, to make it so, that is also kinda protecting the "getting in and out" stages while he may slip and scratch or so.

About the collar? don't know. I have cats, they behave :) and help working on the car

5. Diana Welch

Diana Welch New Member

May 4, 2017
    I found a seater cover but I think it won't be able to cover the entire backseat because it has no extended flaps. Do you think a bark collar is a good alternative? I found these Spray Bark Collars while I'm searching online and it says that it can deter bad behavior of dogs like digging and chewing. Any thoughts about this?

6. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Ship either the dog or the car....

7. Smokin'Joe

Smokin'Joe Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 14, 2008
    Texas
    This smells of a bait thread to sell bark collars.

--

8. harbone66

harbone66 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 15, 2011
    Central Illinois
    What is a Camaro Pristine?
    Speaking of shock collars...

[​IMG]

PalmbchZ28 likes this.
  9. 70 Proof

70 Proof Veteran Member

Sep 28, 2014