New 79' Z28 owner CO

Discussion in 'Colorado Owners' started by David Young, Jun 13, 2017.

1. David Young

David Young New Member

May 17, 2017
    Hey everyone. My awesome brother gave me a '79 Z28 he had for my birthday present in May. He was talking about selling it but I'm really glad he didn't. So the project begins. I'm in Broomfield, CO and wondering if anyone knows where the best place to find use parts might be. Glad to have found this site.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 13, 2017
  2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    Welcome to the forum David. If you need any parts, start a thread in the swap meet section telling everyone what you need. I'm sure someone will have what you're looking for or can tell you where to find it. Enjoy your car

David Young likes this.
  3. sparkyboy

sparkyboy Veteran Member

Feb 4, 2015
    aurora, co
    Hey man, cool ride indeed! There is a guy in golden that hoardes parts for second Gen Camaros, I believe he has an on Craigslist.
    Drive her during the summer!

David Young likes this.
  4. nutchevy

nutchevy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 3, 2002
    lakewood,colo USA
    Welcome to the group,the swap meet section let them know what your looking and there a couple on craigslist,like sparkyboy said.

David Young likes this.
  5. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Welcome to the site. There is more knowledge here than in all the books. Just ask a question.

David Young likes this.
  6. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

Have you joined a local car club ? Along with swap meets,Craigs list ,Cruizin spots are places to for information in most areas,

Attached Files:

David Young likes this.
  7. David Young

David Young New Member

May 17, 2017
    Thanks everyone for the welcomes. Thanks sparkboy, I'll have to search for this guy and see if he can part with anything. I'm getting parts in to make it safe to drive at the moment, brakes and what not. Also the gear ratio is really high for 1st gear right now as the transmission was swapped. After a few fixes I'll be driving her everywhere. I haven't joined any clubs yet however I know quite a few people that are in clubs so it won't be long till I'm a member as well.

8. Dans79

Dans79 Member

May 8, 2017
    New here as well. I've found most my parts on craigslist also.