Need some help

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by secondgenfan, Oct 26, 2016.

1. secondgenfan

secondgenfan Veteran Member

Aug 10, 2006
    Altamonte Springs, Fl
    (Mods not sure if this is in the correct section move at will) Hey guys, it has been a while since i have been able to post. The reason for the post is that I had surgery on my shoulder in Late July and have been unable to do any substantial work on the car. I had it pretty close to being able to move the car in and out of the garage on her own power but then..... complete tear of the rota-tor cuff tendon along with several tears in surrounding muscles.
    I am in Orlando and would love to maybe get some help to get her to at the very least just get the trans hooked up and tuned.
    A local shop originally said they would help but I have been put off for over a month now. Beer and food is on me and maybe even a few bucks. I just cant crawl under the car and use my arm on some of what needs to be done.

Thanks in advance for any interest. You can post of PM me. Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things!

Michael

2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    If I lived close to you, I'd be happy to help. Someone will pitch in to help. Take care of that shoulder.

3. hot72rod

hot72rod Veteran Member Gold Member

Yeah, if you were only closer.

4. Carinsulation.com

Carinsulation.com Veteran Member NazstyZ28 Sponsor Gold Member

Feb 29, 2004
    Coplay PA
    Good luck with your recovery, I wish we were closer! :)

5. Edem_Alive

Edem_Alive Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 18, 2015
    Montana
  6. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

moved to FLA forum, not sure if that will help.

7. Blown Camaro

Blown Camaro Veteran Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Deltona, FL
    I can help! What do you need done?