NEED SOME HELP FROM YOU GUYS. GOT SCREWED ON A PARTS TRADE WITH A MEMBER HERE!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Eliminator SS, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Eliminator SS

Eliminator SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 14, 2002
    South East, Nebraska
    A member by the user name ZEE28 CT agreed to trade some parts he had for some floor pan plugs of mine. I even gave him the two little round plugs out of my own RS/SS, becuase I could no longer find my spares! It's been probably two months since I sent him my plugs, but he has yet to send me my parts. He does not even return my e-mails anymore.
    His real name is Vincent Brinich, and he lives in Wallingford, Ct. He owns a maching shop there.
    I'd figured I could trust this guy to send me my stuff. He seemed really nice, but I guess this really shows me!

If at all possible, if anyone knows this guy personally, could you please pay him a visit and find out what happend to my parts?
    I have his full address of course, but I'm not mean enough to post that for the whole world to see.

2. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    If he was local to me I'd do it for ya.
    Don't you have a shop phone number or anything??
    If he has a business in CT, and you know his name you should be able to find him.

Okay, I found 1 Vincent G. Brinich in the state of CT and he's 35,
    and he lives with his mother Louise A Brinich age 67.
    There's ways to find people [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Aceshigh (edited October 10, 2005).]

3. pantera72

pantera72 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 19, 2004
    Norfolk,VA
    He owns a machine shop but he needs to steal from a 17yr old ? [​IMG] Sounds like a bum to me.

Edit - Did he just disappear all of a sudden or was he making a bunch of excuses why it was late,etc before he disappeared ? How was his demeanor the last time you heard from him ? He either he dropped dead or you just got trolled,unfortunately my vote is on the later.

[This message has been edited by pantera72 (edited October 10, 2005).]

4. Jet

Jet Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

That is too cool.... [​IMG]

5. thefed

thefed Veteran Member

Feb 17, 2005
    Akron OH
    drop me a line with his info and i'll get u what u need. phone #, cell, address, relatives,neighbors,social secuirty #, vin#'s of his cars,drivers license #,license plates etc etc

i do it all day @ work

jhoffmn17@earthlink.net

6. MikeM79

MikeM79 Moderator Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 5, 1999
    East Quogue, NY
    I am sorry that you were not satisfied with an interaction that you had with someone you encountered through this site.

However, please understand that it is inappropriate to air grievances of this nature on the board.

Thanks for your understanding.