NE FL Camaro Owners Needed 4 A Good Cause

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by Shonica, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Shonica

Shonica New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Hello to all! My name is Shonica, and I am looking to find a few to as many Camaros as possible to join my family and our friends next weekend in a Celebration of Life. My 18 year old nephew, Connor was tragically killed late Monday night. As our family gathered to make arrangements, his love of Camaros was brought up. In an effort to honor his all too short life, I am looking for local Camaro owners who would be willing to join our processional from the funeral home to the cemetery where he will be laid to rest next Saturday, September 16th. I know this could seem odd or weird to some but let me tell you, Connor was a tremendous young man, and he deserves all the best that we can do to honor and remember him. As you can imagine, my sister is a mess as he was her baby, and it would mean the world to her as well. If you are interested or can help in any way, please contact me here or feel free to text me at 904-874-4330. Thank you so much!

2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    I wish I lived closer. I'd be honored to do this for him. Guys, if you live in the area, make the effort to honor this young man. Shonica my heart is saddened by your loss and your sister's loss.

3. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    I am sorry for your loss. I am in the 904 area code but my Camaro is in pieces. I will pray for Connor and your family.

4. Shonica

Shonica New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Thank you so much! I appreciate it. Are you a part of the local Camaro club....the only one I have seen is called First Coast Camaros?

5. Shonica

Shonica New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    Thank you so much RS1979. I thought it would be an easier feat to get some people to do this. :) Probably a lot of the locals are fleeing from the hurricane. Hopefully I will get more response soon.

6. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    No, I just like Camaro's I like all kinds of muscle cars though. I'm in Orange Park Where are you located?

7. Shonica

Shonica New Member

Sep 8, 2017
    I live in the Augusta, GA area now, but I am from PV. My mom still lives where I grew up there in the very northernmost part of Saint Johns County. My sister lives on the river in Arlington.