NastyZ28 Member Discount -- HERE TO STAY

Discussion in 'Fbody Warehouse' started by Fbodywarehouse, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Fbodywarehouse

Fbodywarehouse Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 7, 2006
    [​IMG]

We wanted to thank the members here at NastyZ28 for the 15 years of being great folks to work with. From now on as a member with the coupon code below you'll save 10% off everything we offer. Use the coupon code at checkout.

A thank you from us. I have been a member here since NastyZ28 had a few thousand members and my oh my time has flown. I hope this helps to save you all some coin going forward.
    Pete

10% off everything we offer

Coupon Code: NastyZ28

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 18, 2013
    Memphis, TN
    That's a cool deal. Thanks!!!

3. wnmech

wnmech Veteran Member

Jul 20, 2014
    grand prairie tx.
  4. tbrostrom

tbrostrom Member

Feb 11, 2015
    Portland, NY
  5. Battmann

Battmann Veteran Member

Sep 12, 2007
    North Chili, NY
    I was at the Olcott Beach car show last week and you left a cool FbodyWarehouse keychain in my '83 Recaro Trans Am. Thanks!!

6. Fbodywarehouse

Fbodywarehouse Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Batman
    Yeah I am in Lockport so gave all the Fbody cars there some lil goodies. I do not promote on CL or outside Lockport because Camaro Specialties is here in Western NY and he has spent 20 years building a local clientele so would not want another company to "move in" on me if I spend that long building a local following. (Right thing to do I figure) So I do go out to the local shows in Lockport or Olcott and give out little ekychains and stickers or You Tube flyers but outside of that we are still all web based.

If ya are close come out and have a cup of coffee with us though and can can see the items we sell up close in the showroom.

7. Coadster32

Coadster32 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Milford,CT
    Thanks Pete. Bookmarked.