NastyZ28 banner?

Discussion in 'Camaro Collectibles' started by ZHUGGER, Apr 11, 2010.

1. rhinehart 1977 RS LT

rhinehart 1977 RS LT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 30, 2005
    Frewsburg, New York, USA
    Hum..........my fingers are crossed.:confused:

2. Mike76Rally

Mike76Rally Veteran Member

Jan 6, 2013
    Canon City, CO
    Sweet!

3. jmykel86

jmykel86 Veteran Member

Oct 31, 2007
    JBER AK
  4. Blu-By-U 79Z

Blu-By-U 79Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Kentucky
    free bump for good luck :)

5. MadMike

MadMike Administrator Staff Member

Feb 11, 1999
    Dawsonville Georgia
    I saw what was being developed and it was total crap. Then I got sidetracked getting the calendars done, and now I'm in the middle of restocking the BLUE shirts - along with offering up a special printing of the Blue design. The blue design will be offered in green, yellow, red, maroon

along with some additional goodies. Plus I'm trying to get the V6 design done.
    Once I recover from this, I'll be getting back to trying to find a viable and competent source to make the banners.

6. Blu-By-U 79Z

Blu-By-U 79Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 11, 2009
    Kentucky
    your the man Mike!

7. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Jun 9, 1999
    NJ. US
    Keep us posted, would love to have one. I have a bfgoodwrich one the cool c3 one. Lucky for me the guy that had it really didn't want to sell it but he really didn't want to pack it backup in the trailer either lol.

8. rosco72z

rosco72z Veteran Member

Jul 7, 2000
    Canada eh
    I am still interested in a Nasty banner I am on the 3rd page saying I'm in on this, well I just read all the threads again and I am still interested in a banner just not sure what it will look like and how large it will be, I did see a banner with 3 cars and a big camaro mag is that the one people want.so put me on the list and what does the 2nd banner look like.:confused:
    rosco

9. strokedz

strokedz New Member

Mar 19, 2014
    peoria, il
    banner

new to this but just a suggestion:a re-enactment of the site banner with the second gen owners group... perhaps there will be a time this summer when multiple members of the site are meeting up and can present in various colors an example of a '70, '71,'72, and so on to make the banner and then it would be members specifically. the current banner is a little lacking (IMHO, no split bumper).. and it could add a touch of desirability if ones own vehicle was on the banner. that would maybe be worth $200 or so..

10. RMTZ28

RMTZ28 Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Alb. nm
    amyfront.jpg sf35-f.jpg Just read this thread start to finish. Exhausting, Would have liked to see this art work return on tshirts and banners . Thanks to those who made an effort though.

Last edited: May 28, 2017