My latest, '75 LT project

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by jester0618, Dec 7, 2015.

1. jester0618

jester0618 Veteran Member

Dec 6, 2015
    Bryan, OH
    Wow, been several months and very little if any work on the car. Quarter off, wheel well off, trunk drop off.

Then, things took a turn. I have a friend who owns a custom shop locally and we started talking paint, etc. and he offered me a sweetheart deal. He has a 74 Z28 that he wanted to get rid of and is taking my 75 and cash on trade for the Z! This gives him funds to do his AutoRama project plus I get a real Z.
    I've always liked the square window versus the wrap around of the 75 and up. So......this thread will end, and a new one with much less body work (he's done most of it) will take it's place. See you all soon!

2. jester0618

Dec 6, 2015
    Bryan, OH
    And just like that, I'm back. I finally got the chance to look at the 74. After much closer inspection, it has the same rot that mine had. I've already done so much, I can't see going back so I'm sticking with the 75. Next, I order a quarter panel and get that done.
    See ya soon!

3. jester0618

Dec 6, 2015
    Bryan, OH
    Made a little progress this weekend. Felt good. In taking out the trunk drop, I found some metal gone.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]