My favorite place to be....

Discussion in 'Garages, Workshops & Tools' started by 81Z28inMI, Oct 6, 2015.

1. 81Z28inMI

81Z28inMI Member

Jul 13, 2015
    SW MI
    It's nothing special, but it's mine and I have lots of great memories from all of the work I've done in there. Thanks for checking it out.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. XxWickedz28xX

XxWickedz28xX Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 22, 2001
    Carmel, NY
    Damn, that'd be my favorite spot too. Nice setup!

3. Dogwater

Dogwater Veteran Member

Dec 23, 2010
    SanAntonio Tx
    Mines a bit more cluttered than your, not as wide either but I do have carpet. So its carpet that was out on the curb in front of someone house... yeah, it had stains but it didn't smell like pee pee. Sort of seem like they clean it before replacing it. I'm gonna muck it up anyway. I'd feel out of place in your garage, its to clean, not that mine looks like the homeless live in it. It looks nice though, I'm proud of you!!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015
  4. 3504SPD

3504SPD Veteran Member

Nice garage. Nice place to hang out.

5. stevenp3762

stevenp3762 BANNED

Feb 7, 2013
    bradenton fl.
  6. Da-bigguy

Da-bigguy Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Cypress, TX
    Very nice garage!

7. Coadster32

Coadster32 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Milford,CT
    Nothing special....That's pretty darn awesome to me. I'd hang out there a lot too.

Between all the bicycles, lawnmowers, leaf blowers, and other crap in my garage, I couldn't get mine to look like yours.

8. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

holy smokes, more tools than many pro shops.

9. AllensaurusRex

AllensaurusRex Veteran Member

May 22, 2013
    Murfreesboro TN
    How much do you charge for "rent"? 1 male. 26 yr old. No debt. no drama. steady job. I see a nice place in the corner where I could call home..

10. 81Z28inMI

81Z28inMI Member

Jul 13, 2015
    SW MI
    Thanks guys. I'll have to post more pictures. I enjoy restoring old equipment and tools and am always adding more new tools as well. There's a lot more in there than it appears because everything is in cabinets and toolboxes. I don't like having everything out.

I try to keep it clean but believe me I work in there and make a mess but I have to clean it up right away. Otherwise I can't start on the next project. Yea... I know. It drives most people nuts but that's how I am.