My 71 RS Suspension/Autocross Upgrades.

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by 71RS350, Jul 31, 2010.

1. 71RS350

71RS350 Moderator Staff Member Gold Member

May 10, 2004
    Mooresville,NC
    Update!..srry guys haven't been on here in awhile or updated for that matter...I do got the car back together and is running well...I decided to go back to school at the Nascar Technical Institute in Mooresville,NC....also I working part time for Detroit Speed!....just started a week ago....looking to improve my car with some more DSE parts in the future...I try to keep this thread more updated...:)

2. ChevyReb

ChevyReb Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 4, 2003
    SC
    Congratulations and good for you going back to school man. That's a great investment in your future!!! Can't beat that side job either!

Car is looking sweet too. I see you are pretty good on oil filter clearance/access with that kick-out pan, but how is the starter access? Are you running a stock big starter or a mini?

I finally got back to working on my car so look in on my build thread in the next few weeks, hopefully good things will be happening quickly.

BTW, do you know anyone in the Colo/Irmo area that can do bow and rod headliners and install windshields/trim properly in our cars?

3. 71RS350

May 10, 2004
    Mooresville,NC
    The only starter u can run with that pan is a mini starter...and its tight trying get up in there and starting the bolts..

4. 71RS350

May 10, 2004
    Mooresville,NC

Parrott's Upholstery did my headliner a while back and did a great job far as windshields not sure....