Motor Mega week

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by muscl car, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Green hornet

Green hornet Veteran Member

Oct 11, 2015
    North Bay, CA
    What the hell was the moderator for? He stood there with his thumb shoved up his bass.
    Rawlings wanted a moderator but then didn't stick to the rules that were set up. What a blow hard. Great to see Street Outlaws come out on top.
    It would have been really interesting if it went to a third race.

2. largestar

largestar Member

Nov 21, 2017
    It trips the light earlier at the finish. A measurement is taken from the center front axle to the tip.

Smokey15 likes this.
  3. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Rawlings was quick to add one to his car.

4. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

DickRawl needs to hire a Pro Mod driver instead of a Pro Stock driver. Kid ain't got a chance .
    The only thing I agreed with DickRawl was the constant whining by the 405. Street racers are big on that. "You weigh less, your have more tire, I need a spot.."

Shut the F up and race! Run what ya brung and hope ya brung enough is how we did it in the 70's and 80's.
    You lose, you go home and build something better.

Ryan's only 50 grand richer, the other 25 was his to begin with.;)

muscl car and Zstar like this.
  5. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Farm Truck & Azn if they didn't break the r/front suspension could have easily won their race !! . Having 1100hp advantage over the Mustang really showed those straight sections of that road course

6. mrdragster1970

mrdragster1970 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

We are allowed a max body stretch of 45".
    Cars like mine, they make it look stock when they make the carbon fiber race front end.
    Others guys don't want to change the body lines, so they add a beam breaker to equal 45".
    It's more common in cars that actually started as cars, unlike mine that was never a car.
    Some are tiny, some are huge. It takes away the advantage a low car has over a car tripping with the tire!!!

7. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    They both agreed to certain stipulations to make it a fair contest of who was the fastest within those confines. Rawlings was over the engine size agreement in the first race with Chief. He also was supposed to drive the car. Car was supposed to be '72 or older, steel roof and quarters. I wouldn't trust him either. How would he react if the 405 showed up with a full on pro-mod?

8. Green hornet

Green hornet Veteran Member

Oct 11, 2015
    North Bay, CA
    This is why I asked what the hell was the moderator for. He was supposed to keep all this In check but stood with a dumb look on his face along with his thumb up his.

9. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Well, Kyle Busch does that 24/7. He was born an ass.

BLUE72CAMARO likes this.