Motor Mega week

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by muscl car, Feb 27, 2018.

1. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Anyone watching the race between Street Outlaws Ryan Martin in his Fireball Camaro against the Gas Monkey team and their Dodge Challenger ??

I see Street Outlaws winning again for the 2nd year in a row !!!

2. SRGN

SRGN Veteran Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Central NJ
    Watching the new no prep show now. Getting more motivated to finish up my car and hit the track.

muscl car likes this.
  3. muscl car

No prep is the best racing to watch !!

SRGN likes this.
  4. SRGN

SRGN Veteran Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Central NJ
    That's what I planned to build my car for. The idea that I don't need to make 3,000 hp, just as much hp as the track will hold. As long as that number is in my budget, I theoretically have as much chance as the next racer. I can put my decades of now retired street racing experience to use. I was taking out 8 second track cars on the street with a 10 second GN. The car was so consistent on the street, it was deadly bracket racing and got me a few points jackets and a lot of winners circle payouts. Camaro will be a lot faster, especially on a big tire.

5. muscl car

Farm Truck and Azn have a 1600HP procharged LS motor in their road race car !!!

6. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    Well, neither one of them can make a full lap without something breaking. Bunch of blowhards. :(

Zstar and muscl car like this.
  7. muscl car

Ryan just put down a awesome pass at Lights Out 9 and on a small tire set up

How about 3.94 / 201mph in the 1/8th , Gas Monkey has no chance !!!

Converted to 1/4 mile stats that 3.94 pass would be a 6.25 / 250mph pass in the 1/4 mile !!

Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
    Smokey15 likes this.
  8. muscl car

I highly doubt that Gas Monkey has anything close to that number , it's going to take some serious driving skills and a good time for Gas Monkey to even have a chance

9. SRGN

SRGN Veteran Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Central NJ
    I think he ran 3.8x in qualifying

muscl car likes this.
  10. SRGN

SRGN Veteran Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Central NJ
    That car has been faster. Used to be a northeast car run by TJ Kasper. It's also the only car on the 405 list legal for outlaw 10.5 by Cecil rules.

muscl car likes this.