Mecum Harrisburg

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by xten, Aug 3, 2017.

1. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Anybody going? We're just going for the day Thursday.

2. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    Well we're back. I think I know the reason why the 2nd gens don't do much money there. There wasn't a nice one there IMHO. You guys who are worried about panel fit and gaps should have been there. You would be pretty proud of your own cars. They look pretty good in the pics, but not very good standing next to them looking them over. A lot of you guys would be very proud of the work you've done on your cars.

3. biendog

biendog Veteran Member

Oct 8, 2011
    bellville,tx
    Do you remember seeing an orange/blk. 73?I think the bid went to 27k. on it.It looked nice on tv.

4. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    There were 2 orange ones there. They were OK. The solid orange one (the 73) was nicer than the pirl orange one(70). The green one with the black stripes went to $45,000 but the owner didn't sell. That one wasn't there on Thursday. That's the only day we were there. That one must have been pretty nice. Most of the Friday and Saturday cars were there, but not that one. We've been there every year, and there are quite a few nicer ones locally than just about anything I've seen there. Maybe I'm being too picky on the body and paint side.They seem to be creeping up in value, but I think they are greatly undervalued compared to some of the other cars.