McDonalds 2 for 5 only if you ask for it???

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by 72'z'steve, Dec 31, 2017.

1. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Evansville, In.
    My blood pressure is salt sensitive so I almost never go to McDonalds. Before he retired, my brother-in-law was friends with the manager of the one across the street from where he worked. The salt is usually more than a recommended allowance for the day in one meal. The sweet tea is actually tea flavored sugar water.

2. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

3. 351maverick

351maverick Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2010
    erie, PA
    my occasional ghetto lunch is a McD sweet tea and 2 double hamburgers with just ketchup (they're not on the menu but are in the register)

it's less than 4 bucks

4. Smokey15

Smokey15 Veteran Member

Aug 13, 2017
    Just more of "the dumbing down of America".

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    PalmbchZ28 likes this.
  5. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

May 4, 2001
    Las Vegas, NV
    $15 an Hour, can’t memorize the specials....

6. Joekool

Joekool Veteran Member

Feb 4, 2002
    Hollister CA USA
    It works both ways, when I was a teenager I worked at Taco Bell and I would tip myself a dollar from many people's change because they had no idea how to count it right. So yeah, the population in general is full of idiots, not just the min wage employee behind the register ;)

7. Mike N

Mike N Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 13, 2002
    Spencerport, NY.
    So you are admitting you're a thief?

8. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Irrelevant Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Athens, GA
    Pretty typical if you read a lot of his posts.

sal70ss, Knuckle Dragger and Mike N like this.
  9. sparkyboy

sparkyboy Veteran Member

Feb 4, 2015
    aurora, co
    If I was unfortunate enough to have to work at taco bell, I would steal money out of the cash register every day until i got fired for punching someone for acting like a dick. The only place that I walk into is starbucks because they let you bring your dog in, and nobody working there seems to understand that you want a puppacino when you order at the drive thru.
    Anyway I have seen some poor baristas get so much grief, this woman comes to mind from a few weeks ago, she ordered a chai latte and showed this poor girl a picture on her phone, i want it THIS color and no foam on top. So she makes it for her and it wasn't good enough three times. She was still complaining when I got impatient and muttered damn, just make your own. She heard me and got all lippy until I threatened to sick my German shepherd on her. When i finally got to order, the barista gave me a free coffee and two puppacinos! I tipped her nicely, which this c**t before me didn't give her a penny.
    I would have thrown the bitch out after the first remake of her damn latte, what ever happened to we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone?

Smokey15 likes this.
  10. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

May 4, 2001
    Las Vegas, NV
    I never count my change at the drive through....I always trust the guy giving me my change. It's called integrity......I know we lack that as kids lol.

Smokey15 likes this.