MA/NH/ME Camaro Bretheren

Discussion in 'New England Region' started by 69TAPoser, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    No, I am getting the garage set up for painting. The car is at Phil's. Hope to get it blasted next week and primed. It will be years before it's running. I saw Jake tonight. He did not have his car out yet. Stop by next time you are out.

2. Spellbound

Spellbound Veteran Member

Oct 5, 2013
    New Hampshire
    More snow - grrr. Not Jake ...Wow how many 2nd gen Camaro's are around here? ok - I will cruise by in the near future, this has got to break for good sooon.

3. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    I'll be in the garage Saturday helping a friend install coil overs in a 66 Chevelle with a 502 in it

4. 69TAPoser

69TAPoser Veteran Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Windham, NH
    Our 1st "official" show is April 21st, I hope we don't have snow on the ground! :confused:

We should have a "Camaro get together" before then!...Maybe after we blast Dan's car...we can all check out what is left! :eek:

[​IMG]

Just kidding Dan!

Phil

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
  5. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    LOL, that Chevelleis my inspiration. I hope there is more than that left after blasting.

6. Spellbound

Spellbound Veteran Member

Oct 5, 2013
    New Hampshire
    I would like to see the results - not a bad idea really. Maybe an unveiling with flashing lights and a drumroll. :) When is it gonna happen?

7. 69TAPoser

69TAPoser Veteran Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Windham, NH
    The shop is pretty full (it must be Springtime!), but we are working on Dan's schedule as once the car is blasted to bare metal, he needs to get his butt in gear. ;)

I think he mentioned within the next 2 weeks. But no rush on our end. Dan?

Phil

8. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    I will let you know after this weekend. Sat. I have to help a friend with coilovers in his car. Hopefully Sunday I will put together my temp paint booth and then I will give Phil the GO. If I don't get the booth done Sunday, I will try to do some during the week, but could delay me one more week.

9. Happy_Dan

Happy_Dan Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Litchfield, NH
    This weekend I will be in Pittsburgh, next weekend in NJ. How about the weekend after that if the Sat is dry?

10. Maine1

Maine1 Veteran Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Franklin County, Maine
    From the Farmington Maine area and thought I'd say hello to all my fellow New Englanders