This last Friday our offices were closed, so I managed to put in a little time on the car. I had just a few hours, but managed to prepare the driver side quarter. Before: After: You can see damage to the driver side lower quarter, so I went ahead and ordered a patch panel. It should be coming in shortly. If you look close enough, you can see the amount of filler that was used to cover up the damage. The roof was a different story. Since I couldn't put a whole lot of pressure on the sander when working (in fear of denting the sheetmetal), it took me forever to get the paint off. I started by using two coats of stripper and scraping what I could off; then taking the sander across it. This picture is when I was about to apply the second coat of stripper. The roof is almost done (more pictures to come). Hopefully I can finish it off this evening after work. My near-term goal is to get this rear panel and deck lid stripped by New Years day. This picture was taken before I started sanding the driver side quarter. Not as much progress as I originally hoped for, but at least I had a few minutes to work on it. Still need to take all the old, nasty weather stripping off and concentrate on the hard to reach areas. A friend of mine lent me his portable sandblaster. We will see how it works once I put some media in it. Hopefully it doesn't kill my compressor.