Looks like we lost all of M21RSZ28 photo archives!!!

Discussion in 'Original Drivetrain Topic' started by TommyRS70, Jul 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TommyRS70

TommyRS70 Veteran Member

Jan 31, 2004
    KY
    Was reviewing a coil bracket thread and realized that all of M21RSZ28's photos are being held for ransom since they are 3rd party hosted. Must be true for every one of his photos. What a loss!!!
    For all his efforts, insight and valuable information he has provided through the years, we should all take up a collection and pay is way out of Photobucket jail!

Ps...You predicted it, Chuck!!!

2. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

3. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

CoilBracket.b.jpg

I have "some" of M21RSZ28's pics saved but not nearly all....................

I would contribute $20-25 of my own money toward a fund to get the
    pics for ALL his threads......

4. 70lt1z28

70lt1z28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1999
    Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
    I have tried to reach out to contact M21RSZ28 through a couple of different avenues to address this situation but so far have been unsuccessful.

Not sure if anyone here is a member of Camaro Generations based in Sacramento, but he was a member there. That is the last place I have placed an inquiry at and am awaiting a response from the membership. If you are a member there you may be able to contact him there. I have his name but do not want to broadcast it here. PM (Conversation) me and I can give it to you.

5. l16pilot

l16pilot Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Hurlock, MD, USA
    ^^^agreed....his detailed photos are a big loss to those interested in "correctness".

Dave - I also have tried reaching out through several channels over the past 6-8 months but received no response...hope he's okay.

6. Budz

Budz Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 17, 2002
    Ashburn, Va USA
    I've tried to contact him unsuccessfully also, but I did go through all of his posts once years ago and saved all the pics I could find. I'm sure he posted more after that, which I guess I've now missed if they're gone.

7. 70lt1z28

70lt1z28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Oct 3, 1999
    Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
    I hope so too. Seemed like a guy who would go out of his way to help others. really spent alot of time with the details and staying above the controversies. If my googling is correct, he may be in his 90's, so he may have other priorities now.

8. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    He still would have access to his pics via PB. I can download or save mine still if PB was my only copy.

Test Flickr pic from my PC.
    [​IMG]

9. 70 SS/L78

70 SS/L78 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 5, 2005
    Rockford, MN
    I have a name and email for him but have never contacted him personally. I know Charlie Lillard knows him, maybe he's able to get in touch with him?
    I agree, M21RSZ28 has contributed a lot to this forum and his knowledge has been missed!