Looking For A Rotisserie

Discussion in 'Garages, Workshops & Tools' started by ffshu, Jun 27, 2013.

1. ffshu

ffshu Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2011
    New Kent Virginia
    Going out on a limb here, but I was wondering if anyone has a car rotisserie I could use ( or buy at a good price ) so I can get my underside refinished. This would make life so much easier. I figured that if someone was finished with their car or atleast past that stage, they would have one just sitting around in their way.

I'm in VA, but am willing to travel some to get one.:D

2. green 1977

green 1977 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 18, 2003
    On Wisconsin!
  3. stcokyzano

stcokyzano Member

Apr 6, 2013
    Redmond, WA
    Hi ffshu, I'm all the way out in Washington but I have one sitting in my shop collecting dust. It was designed for a 1965 Mustang but could easily be modified for a Camaro. I also designed it to break down for storage. It is not a beefy as some of the commerical ones but it did the trick for about ten years. My total cost was around $350 in 1998. It's also on rollers so you can wheel the car around the shop if needed.

4. ffshu

ffshu Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2011
    New Kent Virginia
    Hey zano, I appreciate the offer, but I got one the other day for free, all I have to do is make the brackets to bolt to the car. Plus, I think my wife would shoot me if I drove across the entire US to get a rotisserie. But hey, thanks again!!:)