LOCAL For Sale/Trade parts section

Discussion in 'North West Region' started by Ryan 79, Oct 17, 2009.

1. Ryan 79

Ryan 79 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 29, 1999
    Granite Falls, WA
    Everybody post up on what they have or what they want. My stuff is for sale/trade, not even necessarily for 2nd Gen Parts either. It's all OBO

Set of 79 Turbine wheels. No tires or centercaps. Do have lugnuts, but only about half are correct.

Driveshaft for a 79.

A/C box for a 79.

Delay wiper switch for a 79

Set of 33x12.50 16.5 wheels and Wild Country Radials. Good tread, but these tires were crap brand new. I don't think Les Schwab even sells them anymore.

I will have a 350 for sale, minus intake, carb, and distributor. I'll also have a 350 trans for sale. Guessing around December. This is the engine and trans in my black truck, so if there's any interest in it, you can come and see and hear it run. Will also have a 400 4x4 trans for sale around the same time, it does work, but it's going to need to be rebuilt(slamming into reverse)

Will have some 79 Chevy pickup parts for sale, also guessing around December.

If I don't list it, ask. Don't have any body parts that I can think of. My stuff is for local members only, I am NOT SHIPPING. If any of you guys want to buy my stuff and resell it, that's fine though.

2. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    I have a brand new PS auto glass drivers side window for 2nd gens. These are the pieces that actually FIT!! Perfect condition.

Asking $120.00 I had another member show interest, but I think he is just too busy to actually commit. I can meet anyone in the Olympia Lacey area for delivery.

3. andrewsreed

andrewsreed Veteran Member

Aug 20, 2008
    Federal Way, WA
    ryan 79, interested in some of those 79 chevy truck parts, im home from the marine corps for good on nov 20th, maybe after that we could work some stuff out... i have a ton of small misc parts for 2nd gens...

brand new condition B+M megashifter with uncut base and all pieces... available december as well- 150$

th350 trans that works very well, B+M shift improver kit, stock stall converter,flexplate, crossmember, driveshaft and all hardware. can take for a spin before purchasing. available nov 20th, but if nobody responds im pulling it within a few days to make way for the new t56- 150$ for everything

70-72 console body, has some hidden structural cracks that cannot be seen when you have a lid on it, they are not visible from the outside. you probably could mold in some pieces to kinda repair it, would like fine from the outside. -50$

im really looking to find a zz4 roller cam or gmpp hotcam, in decent condition. also a good set of doors, preferably with power windows. and if anybody has a decent rear end with a posi and a 3-series carrier i would love to speak to you as well...

4. Ryan 79

Mar 29, 1999
    Granite Falls, WA
    I'm pretty interested in the trans, maybe we can trade for truck parts.

What would you be interested in on my truck?

5. andrewsreed

Aug 20, 2008
    Federal Way, WA
    that doesnt sound unreasonable at all...

i have a clapped out 77 3/4 ton, thats so rusted almost every body panel needs replacing... so body and interior stuff would be first up.. how far is granite falls from federal way?? like i said i get out of the marines on nov 20th and thats where im returning to...

6. Shawn

Shawn Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 20, 1999
    Graham, WA, USA
    '78 Camaro Rubber bumper and rear support, no side trim for bumper. Free, come and get it.

Ryan, my car is so close to being done I can hardly stand it, but we have family friends over today and I have to pick up the lumber for the trailer deck, got a really super good deal probably on it, not treated lumber but I'll dry the wood and seal it. Just from the rain and moisture the deck has turned greenish in spots except where the oil was spilled on the deck and the pressure washer was taken to it, that is fine. I've been told that deisel works really good for sealing the wood but don't think I want to smell every time I get down on the deck to tie down my car. Almost bought a winch but just couldn't part with my money.

7. Ryan 79

Mar 29, 1999
    Granite Falls, WA
    Granite Falls is 15 miles east of Everett. It's an hour and a half away from you.

I will have a set of doors in fair(at best) shape, they'll be on the truck I drive down there. A lot of the body on the truck I'll be driving down is shot, but you can take a look at it and have first crack at whatever you want. Pretty much all I'm saving off the white truck is the grille. I don't know how clapped out your truck is, but mine is so bad I have a ratchet strap holding the hood down, and I cut out part of the bed to make use as a patch panel for the box I'm working on. It does run good though:D

The interior is again fair at best. I'm taking the seat, dash and seat belts out of it.

Once I get the bodies swapped and inspected I'll have a complete half ton 2WD frame to get rid of if anyone wants it.

8. andrewsreed

Aug 20, 2008
    Federal Way, WA
    lol... doesnt sound like a whole heck of an improvement over what ive already got... the tranny and its components are yours if you would like them, and as i said we can go for a spin if you would like. if the 2wd frame is a shortbed, which im doubting, i may be interested... well have to stay in contact and set up a date to meet up when i get home.

9. Fawn

Fawn Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 9, 2000
    Arlington, WA
    I stickied this for y'all.

10. 72406

72406 Veteran Member

Jan 22, 2001
    Lake Stevens ,WA
    what rockers are they for the BBC?