Local Events/Shows

Discussion in 'Canadian Owners' started by Eric, Oct 30, 2005.

1. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    I did a month ago just to make sure I got on the tour.

2. 70ZED

70ZED Veteran Member Gold Member

Jun 21, 2010
    Calgary, Alberta Canada
    The Three Hills Street Freaks cruise is tomorrow, check out our second Gen on the poster last years winner from Calgary
    http://www.timl.com/sf/

3. CamaroRS80

CamaroRS80 Veteran Member

Aug 14, 1999
    Montreal,Qc,Canada
    The Grand National Ste-Catherine,QC is coming soon, August 26th till August 28th.
    I'm going there with couple buddies, we will have my 73 Camaro, a 71 Chevelle and a 66 Mustang. So you if any of guys are going, let me know!

http://www.grandnationalstecath.com/

4. McGoo

McGoo New Member

May 8, 2008
    Airdrie, Alberta
    Once again Columbia Valley Classics is hosting their annual car show on the driving range at the Springs Golf Club in Radium B.C.

http://columbiavalleyclassics.com/

Registration is on the Friday evening and the show is Saturday. There is a cruise to Invermere after the show and then a great party at the ball park in Radium on Saturday night. That is a new venue for the dance, no shuttles to Invermere

If you are able to make it to this show, you will have a great time.
    There is always a cool one in the back of my car to Team Camaro members.

This is without a doubt one of the best events in western Canada.

Paul

5. camaroman72

camaroman72 Veteran Member

Street Wheelers weekend in Lethbridge AB. is on the 13th,14th and 15 of July. New event this year,Ultimate Street Car Challenge. You have to enter the cruise night,100' dash,AutoX and the show and shine with the same car and same tires for the weekend. Hope to see a good showing of Sec.Gen Camaro's.

6. joe-balls

joe-balls Veteran Member

Dec 15, 2009
    Cornwall, ON Canada
    Live Metal Show In Cornwall Ontario

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 4, 2012
  7. camaroman72

camaroman72 Veteran Member

Hey all you guys and gals....Street Wheelers weekend in Lethbridge Alberta is going to run July10,11 and 12th. Always a great time . Cruise night,car show,AutoX and the 100 foot dash.

8. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    Autofest 2015 Aug 21-23 in Oshawa this Fr, Sat and Sun.

Fri - downtown from 2pm to ? 1987 and older cars, YOU DO NOT NEED to be registered for the show. Fri is run by the City now and last yr.

Sat - Poker run at 9am and show all day at Lakeview Park at the end of Simcoe St S. You need to be registered at the Holiday Inn on Bloor St E of Harmony Rd.

Sun - show all day at Lakeview Park at the end of Simcoe St S. You need to be registered at the Holiday Inn on Bloor St E of Harmony Rd.

9. DavidH

DavidH Member

Damb wish I could make it but will be out of town, take some pictures.