Lets see your significant others

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Aceshigh, Mar 19, 2008.

1. JONESYFXR

JONESYFXR Veteran Member

Oct 10, 2009
    BUFFALO, NY
    Here's the wife this year with her birthday present.....an 85 TPI Iroc. The only year it came in silver. I save this car from near certain death, it has NEVER seen a winter and has always been garaged.....70k on odometer right now.

[​IMG]

2. View attachment 15774
    My wife at the Jefferson Memorial, the last time we were in Washington D.C..
    We have been together 21.5 years, and still love her as much as the day we got married. No way I could find anyone better (because she is the best!). :p

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  3. BB72R-Yes

BB72R-Yes Veteran Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Waynesburg Kentucky
    I had one just like it I bought off the showroom floor at christmas of 84
    I never saw another one like it til a couple years ago on e-bay. That color combo was the best looking ever on the Irocs in my opinion. Your wife is a lucky lady and if I may say, so are you. ;)

4. C-1 generation 2

C-1 generation 2 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 23, 2005
    Imperial,Missouri USA
    My wife of 47 years, with Fredbird and my 62 Corvette.

[​IMG]

5. Wifey & me in california[​IMG][​IMG]With her father at my house

6. Wheeler79

Wheeler79 Member

Jan 7, 2013
    Vancouver,BC
    My wife next to my other half!!

[​IMG]

7. JONESYFXR

JONESYFXR Veteran Member

Oct 10, 2009
    BUFFALO, NY
    Thanks!! I have truly NEVER seen a silver Iroc here in Buffalo. I know it's a rare color, but there's no true production numbers on that color.....I've searched high and low. Also, the car is a factory non-AC car.

8. 71camaroz27

71camaroz27 Veteran Member

Jun 23, 2011
    SW Ontario
    My 85 didn't have air either. Who needs air with t-tops?!?!:confused: :cool:

9. BB72R-Yes

BB72R-Yes Veteran Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Waynesburg Kentucky
    One thing odd I remember about my 85 was that the removeable flashlight in the overhead console said "Firebird" on the back. I always assumed it was because they either ran out of ones for the camaros or maybe the overhead console hadnt been offered in the camaros before. Either way I put the sharp edge of the light to alot of use. Im sure no one on this site will have any idea of what i'm talking about thou. ;) I remember finding paint production numbers on the web. Ill let you know if I find them again.