Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by dirtmod08, Dec 6, 2017.
looking good. Thats what i need smaller projects
I think that's why I did it. I'll have $500 in it total, it doesn't have to have a showroom finish to look nice, it doesn't take up much room, it's a practice of fabricating some stuff, and it goes together relatively fast. If you don't have to restore it factory correct, parts are cheap. It might be not so useful when I'm done, but it's just a fun little project.
Engine mount finished, painted the wheels and seat.
Dirt that is fine machine
I was looking at casters in the hardware store today for wheelie bars, lol.
Most of Feb so far was spent making a belt clutch from scratch, making a battery tray, wiring, and getting the nose & hood sandblasted. I painted the nose and reassembled it last night.
The hood still needs a lot of hammering, but I got the hole cut in it, patched the gas cap hole, and painted it anyway.
Once I get the tank mounted, I'll be trying to fire it up and catch it on fire, lol.
Nice project. Now you need to fab a hood scoop.
I do - just not sure what I'm shooting for yet.
I should go to the farm supply store and get a grain scoop, lol.