L78 Camaro Registry

Discussion in 'Original Drivetrain Topic' started by THNDER, Jan 2, 2006.

1. THNDER

THNDER Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
    I have decided to take a crack at starting up a 70 Camaro L78 registry. Anyone interested in being part of it, which I hope all owners will, I will email you a blank form in which you fill out and email back to me. This is the same form used in legends class judging for second gen Camaros in Carlisle. I asked Jeff Betz's permission, and has given his blessing to use this form. If you you'd like to talk to me in person, email me and I will send you my phone number, or send me yours. I will not post this info on the net. Thanks Mike thnder@i1.net

Last edited: Jan 2, 2006
  2. 70-SS/RS-L78

70-SS/RS-L78 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 19, 2003
    Phila area
    Hi Mike,
    Chuck, Myself and Nils are in the beginning stages of getting started on one now. It is long over due.
    Pm me your Phone Number and when it is a good time to call Mike

3. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

At least WE all have a common goal......I hope WE can ALL pull together and establish THE (only) 1970 L-78 Camaro Registry.
    Once the computer "people" here can get everything ready, I will promote this EVERYWHERE and likely place ads in Hemmings, etc as well.

Best regards,

4. 70-SS/RS-L78

70-SS/RS-L78 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 19, 2003
    Phila area
    With all of the L78 Owners working together and the knowledge of the people on this Board alone this should come together nicely. It would be great if we could integrate it with SGCOG.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2006
  5. THNDER

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
  6. Tuxedo 71 SS

Tuxedo 71 SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dec 21, 2005
    Brunswick, OH
    I would like to see a club for ALL 70-72 SS Camaros, the Z28 owners seem to have theirs....

7. THNDER

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
  8. Septur

Septur Member

Dec 7, 1999
    Mankato,MN USA
    I 2nd that motion.

Assuming that I'm still in the loop also Mark? I may have a local lead on another 'fingers crossed'.

...hopefully more to come.

-Mark Holman

9. THNDER

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
    Anyone have a chance to fill out the form I sent out? I have not yet recieved any.:confused:

10. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Mike, I have to plead guilty.......just another thing on my procrastination LIST
    no good excuses.....I'll TRY soon......everyone RATTLE MY CAGE!!!!