Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by krabben1, Jul 31, 2008.
Not much to look at,but heres how I got it.
looks like a pretty solid start
Depends.Front was rust welded together.Guy I bought it from had the front quarters "fixed",now I have to do them again.Im loading more tomorrow.Im all computered out.
a little help from a sledge and some new steel fixes it right up!! LOL
Thats how the repop metal goes on.It makes me absolutly sick though when I see those tight hood gaps.Theyre gone with the factory fenders.
Pulled out the frame,thought only one hole was rusted,but it turned out to be three.So I did them all while I was there.I was having camera issues on some of the pics.Somethimg about a shaky hand sign,but I fixed it.Ill get some clearer shots in a couple days.
Good job fixin them holes in the frame. These cars are notorious for rusting through there.. I'm amazed I've never seen one split in two because of it.
Nice project you got there and kudo's on the fix, very nice...
Thanks guys.That work was done awhile(months) ago.Ive been attacking it with ez off and touch up welding.Im about ready to POR 15 it,inside and out.Ill be postin pics of the cowl painted soon.Im goin with the same gray on the outside,flat black on the inside.That gray is so shiny, Im likin it.I think I might redo my undercarriage in the gray rather than the silver I did it in.