Kevin Spacey...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Buickfunnycar, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Buickfunnycar

Buickfunnycar Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

True Dat...the old Hollywood casting couch looks to finally be a thing of the past.

2. 71flh

71flh Veteran Member

Jun 1, 2010
    DFW
    To generalize and to be a pain, there's the question of definitions. Harassment, abuse, rape, are now all pretty nebulous terms, considered essentially the same, and need only an accusation to be true. As an example, college kids are being branded as rapists after consensual sex. There are also lots of legitimate cases of young women being raped while in college.
    I've no doubt there are a lot of bad things going on, but when you're convicted by an accusation, something's wrong. None of this has anything to do w/ the actor in the subject, sorry.

Smokey15 and Knuckle Dragger like this.
  3. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    I am glad these people are getting caught....but it is really scary that you can be ruined overnight by what someone said happened. There are a lot of vindictive people and I am sure some will take advantage of it. At this point you are defenseless if somebody accuses you. These people are being convicted in the public eye without any evidence. At least I haven't seen any real evidence other than accusations..(of course unless they have admitted to doing so) .Most likely they are guilty...just seems like the old days of killing people just because someone said they were a witch.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
    Smokey15, Knuckle Dragger and jimrr like this.
  4. Da_Raabi

Da_Raabi Veteran Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Daytona Beach, FL
    You do have to wonder what percentage of these people are actually telling the truth. Is a lot of it true? Possibly. BUT, this nation was built on the pretense that ALL are innocent until proven guilty. The problem is that, by announcing accusations to the public first, you can completely circumvent the natural right of due process. Roy Moore is a good example. A public figure, widely considered a shoe-in for a major political position, is suddenly faced with a public accusation of an improper sexual activity that may have happened 40 years ago. No-one has proof it did happen, yet no-one has proof it did not happen. Yet Mr. Moore is suddenly labeled a perverted, disgusting person with no proof that he is. If it did happen, then these things are true - he is a terrible person. But what if it did not happen? What if someone made all this up simply to influence an election? What happens then? Even if the person publicly announces that they made it all up (likely AFTER the election) the damage is already done. Do they have any consequences? Probably not. Does the accused have consequences? Absolutely. Just look at Herman Cain. He went from being a serious presidential contender to a radio host over something similar. Look at the poor high school football player that went to jail for 4 years, only being released when the accuser finally admitted to making it all up. Does he get his 4 years of prison time back? Of course not. Does he get his football future back (he was considered to be the next big thing in the sport. He was VERY good)? Did she get any kind of punishment? NOPE.

2017 is quickly becoming the year of sexual accusations. Pretty soon everybody who is anybody will be accused of something. When does it stop? When do we stand up for due process and remember the rights of the accused?

5. mrdragster1970

mrdragster1970 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

75 years of guys abusing girls & kids, how the hell did it take this long to explode???

Like I always say, the majority forgive & forget too easy in this pussy ass country!!!!!!!
    If you are a POS criminal or scumbag, 1 strike you're out!!!

6. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    Check out Brice Taylor. Google Her name. That stuff is mind blowing. The people involved. If that is true our world is even more screwed up than I thought. My kids knew about the illuminati before I had even heard about it.

7. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 12, 2011
    atlanta, ga
    its all it takes is an accusation.
    then the pile on... #metoo ... ( in your loudest Horshack..."oh,oh,oh,oh,")

Iteresting that Spacey's LIFE is kinda like American Beauty?..... when he comfronts his "new" gay personell director..."I could say you fire me because I wouldn't let YOU go down on me... who would THEY believe?".... then got 2 yrs salary severnce pay ;)

8. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Athens, GA
    Now...Louis C.K. Heard on the radio he was leaving Hollywood to open up a dry cleaners business. The slogan..."A Great Place To Drop Your Pants and Jacket Off".

Smokey15 and 80sz like this.
  9. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    Tell me why these people don’t report the incident after it happens rather than wait decades later and look as dumb as a nail for getting to it? Money grab? There’s someone knew every week and is now as common as shootings. What a F’d up World we live in. I hope the 5th dimension is better.

10. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Buffalo,n.y.
    Im glad all these elites are dropping.

11. 80sz

80sz Veteran Member

Feb 2, 2014
    Buffalo,n.y.
    Same here, um ya 15 years ago i was fondled. Can i still get money??? Why now all of a sudden this stuff pops up ? Why didnt they say something then?