Intro... Pensacola

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by Colins_CamaroZ28, Dec 12, 2016.

1. Colins_CamaroZ28

Colins_CamaroZ28 New Member

Dec 11, 2016
    Just found one on Amazon. And to be honest I need to double check and make sure it's a 74 I'm 90% sure buuut wanna make sure. Plus I'm having a hard time decoding the Vin number, I saw a section on here about that so I'll be checking that out next.

2. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Check under the dash, see if tge dash wireing is there. That is really the only PITA wiring harness to do. The front and rear wiring harness can basically be thrown in. Either way i have bought any abd all of the wiring harnesses from members on this site. Ask for what you need. I have restored 2 second gen camaros using all good quality used parts from these guys. Manyvhave great parts for sale here, they just buy new for perfect parts. Adk for what you need and log in daily to check for sale parts. You can put it all back together again with these guys help and used parts. Welcome!

Colins_CamaroZ28 likes this.
  3. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    hey Colin, this is Chris's dad. If we can get a break over the holidays maybe we can run over to the house and see what all you have to work with. I've got that extra engine stand for you to use in storage right now and if you get to the point of needing a cherry picker I've got that too along with most any tool that might be needed. We'll figure up a way to get that thing put together for you. It might take a while but start researching things now and we'll see where it goes. Good luck, I know my son will be there to help you guys.

Colins_CamaroZ28 likes this.
  4. Colins_CamaroZ28

Colins_CamaroZ28 New Member

Dec 11, 2016

Hey! I should have the tools but I'm sure there is something I don't have lol but yes.. I still need to find the keys to get into it but yes i definitely need to and are looking into pricing parts now. Thanks! He was there when we supercharged my cobalt overnight

5. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    Tools will be fun........get rid of those metrics and get out the SAE stuff! lol