In laymans terms...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Dave Nelson, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    How to post pics from my phone to Nasty Z.

2. Da_Raabi

Da_Raabi Veteran Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Daytona Beach, FL
    Same as anywhere else. Just click the "Upload a file" button below "Post Reply" then select your picture. Once uploaded, click "thumbnail" or "full image" to add the pic to your post like this (this is "full image"):

20171015_144106.jpg

This is "thumbnail"
    20171015_144106.jpg

3. CamarosRus

CamarosRus Veteran Member

Da-Raabi, When I click "Upload a File" the system opens up the "MY Pictures" file on
    my desk PC......

How Please do you upload pics from phone to nasty z28......Is their a nastyz28 app
    or do I just need to be on the nasty site (on my cell) and it will access my camera
    gallery or ????

I usually post from my PC and have to ssend pics from my cell to my gmail first
    where I save them in misc files and THEN upload to nasty .....................

4. Green hornet

Green hornet Veteran Member

Oct 11, 2015
    North Bay, CA
    If you are posting from your phone the photos have to be your phones photo library to use the "upload file button" just like when you use the pc.

5. bodymanbill

bodymanbill Veteran Member

Feb 1, 2007
    South Park Pa
    image.jpg As soon as u click upload a file this will pop up if u have an IPhone. Just click on your camera roll and pick a picture

6. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Athens, GA
    On an android phone, it'll ask you where to look. It may ask if you want to open your camera, gallery or picture app...or like mine, 'files'. I go into: files -> gallery -> then choose the pic.

7. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    For some weird reason I look in documents on my Samsung.