holley 650dp again

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting & Diagnosis' started by lone_anarchist, Dec 3, 2009.

1. EricsZ28

EricsZ28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 28, 2006
    Here and there...
    Nice work! It sounds like you're making the right headway. I'm still curious about what it will take to get rid of the stumble at tip-in. I'm curious if it will take the next cam, or a larger diameter squirter.

2. ok well i took the baby for a drive again. kinda mad did a video and the first half was deleted randomly lol, but the throttle had gotten stuck and the car was trying to pull a toyota. ended up being the air cleaner cought the throttle linkage. but here is the video post up and tell me what you think..

http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e...on=view&current=video-2010-04-08-15-00-38.flv

3. Hey. good to hear that everything went fine at last.

And this bug-fixing will probably be done soon. If you work on it like before.
    If you have these fluctuations during uphill / downhill driving. Why not try it on a stationary AFR meter with lifting your car in the front / rear.
    If these fluctuations still occur, then you'll perhaps have some leaking cylinder or some minor float bowl adjustments.