Hockey

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by ZS10, Apr 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZS10

ZS10 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 18, 2003
    BC, Canada
    So I come all the way to Chicago to see them get a can of woop-a$$ poured on them by the Wings. :roadkill: :roadkill:Gotta say Chicago fans are really cool and I cheered as hard as any of them; they didn't stab me in my blue jersy. :)

Dallas's game sucked as bad, and the First Round pitches the Hawks at the Canucks.

BRING IT!!:smokin:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  2. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    LOL.....I didn't even watch it. We didn't leave the loop until like 1:30ish
    My legs are dying.

Well look at it this way, at least you get payback for the last
    few years of getting knocked out of the post-season by us. :crazy:

3. ZS10

ZS10 Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 18, 2003
    BC, Canada
    Ya if ever we had hope, we have more this year. Just...can't....cough......choke.....

When we left the United Center, we asked a woman directing traffic where we could get a cab, she said, "Well boy, you bedda get ridda dat shirt befoe you do anything."

So I did. lol

4. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    HAH!!!! That's hilarious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 20, 2009
    Finally back home!!!
    Looks like the Preds are going to play Anaheim in the first round. They're 3-1 vs Anaheim in the regular season but they always choke in the first round. Never made it past the first round. Best chance they've had in a while but I'm just doubting they'll pull it off. Yeah I know, I'm too pessimistic when it comes to the Preds lol.

6. bfmgoalie

bfmgoalie Veteran Member

Last year, it was an easy call....the 'Hawks were covered everywhere. But they got rid of a few defensemen who made up for the suckie ones, and goalie who teamed well with the defensemen because the centers and wings can't spell defense. Admittedly, they were a high scoring team though.

Watch for real surprises!!

7. Patrick73RS

Patrick73RS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Looking forward to the playoffs. FINALLY college basketball is done (man that was painful) and baseball is only just starting.

Good time to watch Hockey. They have a great web site ont he net for people to watch games if you can not get the game you want to see;
    www.firstrowsports.eu

Predictions?

8. leafs_11

leafs_11 BANNED

Jun 24, 2009
    habs/canucks in the finals!!!

9. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

Sep 14, 2000
    MN
    I thought it was a great game... :cool:

MN's revenge on the team that Norm Green pirated to Dallas because he was being accused of sexual harrassment of an employee...:p

10. Patrick73RS

Patrick73RS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Amen brother. With the injuries tot he blue line and our top scorer since Jan 1 out of the lineup I highly doubt we will get past Boston. I can be happy with life if we knock Boston out. That is enough to satisfy me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.