Guys project 74 Z28

Discussion in 'Project Progress' started by olstyle, Jun 26, 2008.

1. olstyle

olstyle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Crestwood IL.
    I couldn't agree more :bowtie:

Thanks bud

2. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member

Jun 10, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    This is exactly what I'm fixing to do.

3. olstyle

olstyle Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Crestwood IL.
    Sounds good Pat, you'll be fine.

4. brooksman9

Jun 10, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    Dude! You have almost half a million views on this thread. That is amazing Guy.

5. Codemonkey17

Codemonkey17 Veteran Member

Dec 31, 2011
    Walla Walla, WA
    All I can say is WOW! I spent the last 4 days reading through this entire thread, I am beyond amazed at the transformation you have done to this car. Simply outstanding. I am working on my 76 but I am very new to building a car. I have done some minor repairs and replacements on others in the past, but this thread has definitely given me more confidence on pushing through with mine. If my car turns out half this good I will be more than happy.

6. ryeguy2006a

ryeguy2006a Veteran Member

Sep 29, 2009
    Upstate, NY
    The detailed pictures are going to be helpful when I replace the rails on my 1970.

7. j.e.d.

j.e.d. Member

Feb 21, 2016
    New Zealand
    Well I'll be.. it only took me about a week on and off to go through this whole thread.
    All I can say is fantastic! Thank you for taking the time to show your progress from the very start. Cheers :)

8. BuildFan

BuildFan New Member

Feb 25, 2016
    Florida
    BuildFan here from BuildThreads, Inc.

Congrats and nice work, olstyle - this build thread was chosen as a Best Build Thread pick for this week. [​IMG] What this means is that a bunch of guys who like to build stuff (cars, trucks, 4x4s, bikes, cabins, boats, planes, garages), and have read a ton of build threads, thought that this build thread makes a valuable contribution to online DIY culture.

So, without further ado:
    [​IMG]

If you like build threads, you can see all our winners here: All Build Thread Trophy Winners. We also have 240 different builds listed from NastyZ28 on our MuscleCarBuilds.com build site, fully credited to all builders and to NastyZ28. Hope we've been able to send you guys some good visitors.

And we give away our 50 Must Read Homemade Tools ebook for free to all winners and their forum. You can grab it at the link below. Congrats again and cheers! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

HomemadeTools.net

9. 76_TypeLT

76_TypeLT Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 26, 2008
    Houston, TX
    Not to downplay the awesomeness of Guy's project thread, but that seems like a spam post.

10. brooksman9

Jun 10, 2007
    Olive Branch, MS
    I think he meant to say "of all time" not "of the week".