got a few things done

Discussion in 'The Carolinas (North & South)' started by Mwilson, Mar 6, 2018.

1. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

checked timing was at 33 deg bumped that to 37 , hooked my wideband back up, installed shift light. Gotta get this thing strait before I go back to the track!

2. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

first trip out ( plenty left ) street tires very easy launch

3-3-2018_3rd Pass 383 ci.jpg

#3 70 Camaro SS likes this.
  3. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Nice, you seem to have a long reaction time, is that on purpose? The other times look pretty good for just starting to get everything sorted out, and if you keep tweaking you will have a faster time, I have found , however, that if I change more then one thing at a time, I am never sure of what really made a difference, just my .02 HAA HA

4. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

lol yes I didnt pay attention to the reaction just left when I was ready and concentrated on not spinning. Years ago when I bracket raced my reaction times were not much better though! I was happy with anything under .050

5. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    When do you get a chance to race again? we just got a foot of snow, so not going anywhere soon

6. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

lol buddy of mine ( another NastyZ member "Cable Slacker" ) left here last week to work up there an d sent me snow pics yesterday of his truck buried! Its gonna rain this Sunday so maybe the next weekend?

7. Mwilson

Mwilson Veteran Member

gonna be a busy weekend, kinda glad the front brakes didnt get here yet! lol rear brakes & tailpipes.jpg