Good reputable auto shop

Discussion in 'Arizona Region' started by zzzzz28, Nov 15, 2016.

1. zzzzz28

zzzzz28 Veteran Member

I live in Gilbert, and for the past 3 years, I have gone to a specific auto shop to get work done on my cars. A couple of months ago, there was some turnover - new/different mechanics and manager. After a couple of instances they have lost my trust. Now I have the endeavor of looking for another place. Any suggestions for a reputable shop in Gilbert?

2. djorgensen3

djorgensen3 Veteran Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Peoria, Az
    A buddy of mine owns the Big O in fountain hills. He is a camaro fan and his guys do good work. He won't try to upsell anything unless it is absolutely needed. He will even pick up your car and drop it off because he is so far out there.

3. zzzzz28

zzzzz28 Veteran Member

Thanks, but Fountain Hills is way too far. The work I'm looking at is my daily drivers, not the Camaros. I had a great place, but after the turnover, I'm not satisfied. Any other suggestions???

4. djorgensen3

djorgensen3 Veteran Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Peoria, Az
    Well like I said, he will pick it up and drop it back off for you if needed.

5. zzzzz28

zzzzz28 Veteran Member

Understood....however, I like being there when my vehicles are being worked on....I don't have a high level of trust.

6. zzzzz28

zzzzz28 Veteran Member

No one?? No one has any recommendations for an auto repair shop in Gilbert? Yikes.

7. greeny

greeny Veteran Member

Feb 21, 2005
    arizona
    Speed Sports in Gilbert, Mark Clark is the owner. 480.539.4842. No cheap but good