Going to look at this car

Discussion in 'Camaro Questions' started by Strange81Z, Jan 27, 2017.

1. 351maverick

351maverick Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2010
    erie, PA
    it depends

sometimes the seller will see the trailer & think "this guy is not going home empty handed"

sometimes the buyer has the upper hand....as in "I can get it out of here TODAY"

I usually don't show up with the trailer, but if I do buy something will immediately go home & get it, picking up the car the same day

2. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Waupaca WI
    Body to me looks tweaked. panel gaps are awful. tops I would only pay 500 dollars for this one. I have seen some of these where I live folks will try and play off the tv shows that the car no matter what shape it is in is valuable. but at the end of the day what is this going to cost you to make it a reasonable driver? My opinion not worth it.

3. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Ive reviewed those pictures and expanded them looking at the lines. .....i will bet you dollars to donuts that car is not tweaked. I never show with a trailer. ...jmho.

4. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Waupaca WI
    If you look again there is an excessive gap on the top drivers side door. tell sign of a tweaked body

5. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Its the hinge not the door or body. He will see soon enough which it is upon arrival. Front and rear glass is fitting well.. .

6. Strange81Z

Strange81Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 29, 2001
    Amarillo, Tx
    I wasn't able to make it today but will check it out tomorrow. I do think the one side is the door hinges but will see once I get there.

7. Strange81Z

Strange81Z Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 29, 2001
    Amarillo, Tx
    Well, that was a bust. Although the body was straight, the floors and truck were all rotted. Hell, I could actually see the subframe bolt hole on the passenger side floor board. Motor was good, but the floors were just too far gone.