Full floor question.

Discussion in 'Body Restoration' started by R.Jones, Feb 10, 2019.

1. R.Jones

R.Jones New Member

Hello.
    When buying a one piece floor pan with all the brace and torque boxes if your in need of toe board repairs is it better to get the floor with the boards?! Or just repair the boards and then use the factor style floor? All info is appreciated. Thanks!!

2. lightly-modded

lightly-modded New Member

I got them separate, a full floor and a full toe board. The toe board is relatively easy to install, only adding a small amount of time having to install two pieces vs one. I found it much cheaper to buy them separately than as one piece. Also shipping was drastically more expensive to ship a floor with a toe board attached, since it doubled the thickness of the shipping box.

R.Jones likes this.
  3. R.Jones

R.Jones New Member

What kind of shipping frieght charges are charged on average?

4. lightly-modded

lightly-modded New Member

That is completely dependent on the company you order from. I've seen anywhere from $150 to $350 for the floor pan. I dont remember exactly what it cost me, but I saved $120-130 overall between cost of the parts and shipping. Get parts and shipping quotes from whoever you are ordering from. Base your decision off that.

R.Jones likes this.
  5. R.Jones

R.Jones New Member

Ok. Kool thx