[FREE] Software Thread

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Aceshigh, Dec 2, 2009.

1. earnhardtgm3

earnhardtgm3 Veteran Member

Dec 18, 2007
    Camaro Country,GA
    For the hunter in mind using game cameras.
    http://www.cuddeback.com/software.html

With the evolution from film to digital scouting cameras came the change from storing prints in photo albums to storing images on your computer. Finally, there is software designed specifically to help you manage your images on your computer. This software is called Trophy Room. From media card to computer with one click of the mouse Trophy Room copies images from your media card to your computer with a single click. All you need is a simple card reader . Once loaded you can view images individually or as a slide show. All this comes in a free download.

2. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    I guess I don't see how this makes things any easier than just doing it in the software already on my computers. My file browser already displays the thumbnail photos with one click to open the folder. Or, I can click on one photo and view it individually, or as a slide show just by clicking on the arrow. How can it get any simpler?

3. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    Gary are you going to piss on everything spouting about how good Linux is or just contribute something useful ?? :crazy:

4. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    I'm just saying that my operating system already does these things. Adding bloatware to it doesn't make it better. In most cases, people already have the software to do these things if they just learn the software that is already on their computers.

Even Windows can display thumbnails of pictures, so why add more software to slow your computer do duplicate what you already have?

5. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    He definitely doesn't like Windows, or anything installed on a Windows OS.

6. Keizer

Keizer BANNED

Jan 17, 2005
    Wa State
    More features, better GUI, better functionality, etc.

7. edland38611

edland38611 Veteran Member

Oct 9, 2004
    Byhalia, MS, USA
    Thanks guys I am now using COMODO, Devicedoctor and Imageburn. Freeware is great!