Found it !!!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Dave Nelson, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member Gold Member

Dec 19, 2003
    Vineland N.J USA
    [​IMG]

2. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
  3. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Oct 1, 2016
    Waupaca WI
  4. Camaro75LT

Camaro75LT Masshole Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

May 17, 2001
    Boston-ish
    Is that formulated for old school halogen bulbs or the synthetic stuff for leds? Wouldn't want to ask for the wrong fluid and look like an idiot.

Zstar and Dave Nelson like this.
  5. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    Someone got me When I was a Newb in the Marines. I worked at NAS le moore I was sent to the Ops and was told to bring back 50Ft of flight line. They sent me to Power plants Then Air frame then the line shack. They were all lovin that I was so gullible. One Chief told me to go back to my work center and tell them I have to go to Hanford "the next town over" and get it and just go home and take the rest of the day off cause it was a Joke played on me. They almost let me do it.

6. Jared77

Jared77 New Member

Sep 2, 2017
    what would be really funny is if they go to the parts store and whoever is working starts to look for it.

7. ol' grouch

ol' grouch Veteran Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Evansville, In.
    Sometimes responding properly gets people to leave you alone. When I hired in at a trucking company many years ago, one of the mechanics sent me for a bucket of steam. I went to lunch then got a covered pail full of hot water. When I showed up with it, he asked me what was in the bucket. I told him it was condensed steam. Set it down and went back to my truck which was done by then. The rest of the mechanics wore on him heavily after that but they left me alone.

8. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I used to have fun with new recruits in my Armory at MCAS El Toro . myself and my lieutenant would send them to MWSG-37 Supply with a Deuce and half to pick up

5k ft of flight line

10 boxes of Grid Squares

10 gal of prop wash

10 tail hooks

Couple tubes of frequency grease

Then we would tell this recruit to make sure he asked the Sgt at supply for the 1D10T form to fill out for the above items

9. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    xten and Zstar like this.
  10. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Another fun time with recruits and Squadron supply making sure they ask for a PEN -15 and BA-11's