Fluke 87 III multi meter for sale

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by dave@ztech, Jan 20, 2018.

1. dave@ztech

dave@ztech Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Hi,
    I have a very nice, perfect condition Fluke 87 III, still has the display protector on it, have new, in package Fluke yellow rubber protective case, with magnetic clip, and new in package Fluke sure grip industrial test lead set , and a Fluke soft carry case , will offer here first at the very low price of $175.00 plus freight , also have the Fluke i410 AC/DC current clamp, you can add that for an extra $100, if desired, and recieve a larger Fluke soft carry case that will hold both, PM me if you would like pictures, and if you can receive pictures by TXT,
    Thanks

2. LADDTWZ

LADDTWZ Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Schoolcraft, Michigan
    Dave,

That the true RMS meter?

3. dave@ztech

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Yes, like this one except the model III , and it doesn't have a temp sensor[​IMG]

4. LADDTWZ

LADDTWZ Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Schoolcraft, Michigan
    OK, I have a 87 as well, older model. Pushing 20 yrs old for sure. Been giving me fits lately. There is a local electrical distributor that's a Fluke dealer. Might see if it can be repaired, but if the repair is too much, I'll be getting a hold of you because those are great meters !

5. dave@ztech

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Ok, and I also have the new case and test leads as well for the $175.00

6. LADDTWZ

LADDTWZ Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2012
    Schoolcraft, Michigan
    I will have to verify my 80i-400 AC current clamp works on that meter though, or maybe I get yours. Keep ya posted.

Thanks

7. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Aug 1, 1999
    ohio
    I think (?) these two number Flukes are USA made, and have lifetime readjustment from the factory for little or no cost. Good equipment. Really good deal on what's offered here.

8. dave@ztech

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
    Yes I believe you are right, however, if the item is no longer supported, they just offer a credit towards the upgrade, and not much of one, 50 bucks towards a 400 dollar item, that you can find for that price from a reseller, HAA HA ,
    also, I just wanted to post some pictures, this item has one person, semi interested, and I will give them right of first refusal (LADDTWZ) if someone was wondering, LOL, anyways here's some actual pictures of what is offered
    fluke2.jpg fluke3.jpg fluke4.jpg Thanks Fluke1.jpg

9. dave@ztech

Mar 27, 2016
    NY
  10. dave@ztech

Mar 27, 2016
    NY