Florida Needs Your Help!

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Blown Camaro, Jan 2, 2018.

Are we gonna die???

1. Someday

4 vote(s)
  2. Hopefully

4 vote(s)
  3. No one cares!

11 vote(s)
  1. Blown Camaro

Blown Camaro Veteran Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Deltona, FL
    Not sure we are gonna make it.

People are rushing to the stores buying all of the bread and milk. I could not find any chains anywhere for my slicks, not sure if they even make them that wide. People are practicing their winter driving skills on Interstate 4 by tailgating each other; making wild, sudden lane changes; and side-swiping construction barrels.

Theme parts were closed today due to bitter cold (I saw 48 degrees on the thermometer at work!).

Cold Weather Forces Closure of Orlando Theme Parks

Flurries have been reported in several cities ahead of the actual storm that is supposed to hit by the A.M. (???)

Orlando News, Weather, and Sports

Please... we need the government to send supplies ASAP. I heard it could hit 31 tomorrow night and surely our pipes will break and everything! Power will probably go out as everyone sets their thermostats at 82.

Zstar likes this.
  2. GoldenOne7710

GoldenOne7710 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Athens, GA
    Mmmmmm...milk sammiches
    Blown Camaro likes this.
  3. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    A wise man with a wife and two daughters once told me there are 3 things to keep in the house at all times; beer, toilet paper, and tampons.
    Smokey15 likes this.
  4. budro6968

budro6968 Veteran Member

Apr 2, 2016
    Jax Florida
    48 It has been around 34 here. Crazy people.
  5. Blown Camaro

Blown Camaro Veteran Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Deltona, FL
    I'm single, don't have a use for Tampons! What we need is an airdrop of electric onesies.

PalmbchZ28 and Zstar like this.
  6. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Mar 23, 2014
    Ocala, Florida
    ^Me too. And snowblowers are STILL not to be found! No rock salt anywhere. We are in dire straight here. The end of our world as we know it. Oh God...the carnage...the carnage.
    Blown Camaro likes this.
  7. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    If you guys are running short on beer, I'll man up and have one just for you. :)
    Blown Camaro and Zstar like this.
  8. 1972_Z-28

1972_Z-28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2005
    Sugar Land, Texas
    Haha it is worse here in the Houston area. The media says it's gonna be 22 tonight. Last they said 24. It got all the way to 34.
    Got plenty of beer. So I am good!!!
    Zstar and Blown Camaro like this.
  9. Green hornet

Green hornet Veteran Member

Oct 11, 2015
    North Bay, CA
    ^ This cracks me up. Now days anytime rain is in the forecast around here the weather people act like its the storm of the century. Lmfao.
    Zstar likes this.
  10. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Delray Beach Florida
    Barely got over 70 here today and tomorrow's high is only supposed to be 69!!! Good thing I mowed the lawn, edged the planter beds, spread shredded mulch in the beds, and ran the irrigation over the weekend while it was 78-80 so I wouldn't have to go out in the cold today or tomorrow.
    Zstar and Blown Camaro like this.