fall is here, time to say bye till spring

Discussion in 'Canadian Owners' started by camaro lover, Sep 26, 2015.

1. camaro lover

camaro lover Veteran Member

Dec 29, 2002
    Owen Sound, Ont, Canada
    time to put the car to bed for another season. have to get it in so i can fit my other toys around it so has to go away fairly early. just have the motorcycle to play with now. amazing how fast the summer fly's by especially when it comes later than usual. what a sad time of the year lol.

2. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Ringgold, GA
    Move Southward. :)

3. camaro lover

Dec 29, 2002
    Owen Sound, Ont, Canada
    once the snow starts that thought will be going through my head for sure.

4. COPO

COPO Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 15, 1999
    Ontario, Canada
    It was nice down here E of Toronto today. I took the Z out and had some friends pop over in their 67 Chevelle SS396 with a new rebuilt 427 in it. I took it out after setting their clutch free play up. Talk about pulling balls, I let him drive back hammering it to the floor with 500hp since it's not my car. :eek:

5. camaro lover

Dec 29, 2002
    Owen Sound, Ont, Canada
    i bet that was a fun day copo. sure would like to go for a ride in that car. my buddy in high school had a sweet 70 chevelle, red with black stripes. i really like those cars.i was with him as we were doing 120 mph and the engine broke. was a fun ride for awhile. has been a nice weekend but lucky me has to work nights so no fun time other than hanging out here on a quiet night. have to put 12 hrs in somehow.

6. Enroute

Enroute Veteran Member

Nov 1, 2001
    S. Ontario
    You're putting it away way too early. It's still September....but if you gotta, you gotta :(

Some of the best cruising weather is during the fall. I've driven my Camaro year round with no concerns or problems.

You have a functioning heater core yes? Then you should be good to go....just get a set of snows for it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
  7. mallard

mallard Veteran Member

Oct 3, 2013
    SK, Canada
    Temperature supposed to get into the low 20's here in Sask, this upcoming Thanksgiving weekend. ;)

8. david_396

david_396 Veteran Member

May 10, 2002
    Hanford CA
    90 this weekend here. 80's today.

9. Overtrained

Overtrained Veteran Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Merrick, NY
    When they start salting the roads for snow is when the car get parked for the winter. (And worked on)

10. mallard

mallard Veteran Member

Oct 3, 2013
    SK, Canada
    ........Celsius, low to mid 70's F for our American friends.