ok so i have a wonderful short in my maro.. the circuit that runs my dash lights, my cigarette lighter, my dome light, and my head unit has a complete ground short. so, i checked the headunit. disconnected the constant power wire, capped it and connected the head unit into switched power,(pain in the as* but it works).. checked my dome light.. wires looked a little suspicious so i cut and capped them. disconnected the cigarette lighter because that is usually the cause for the problem.. and yet still when i try to put a new fuse in it blows before i can get it even in the hole... so heres what i'm thinking.. could it be a short in back of the fuse box itself? due to the fact that it sits against the firewall and that is metal and tends to condense water?... help!!! ------------------ Why walk a "stairway to heaven" when i can ride a "highway to hell!!" "Rednecks don't always drive pickup trucks, some have sense and drive camaro's!"