Downloading my pics from photophucket?

Discussion in 'NastyZ28 Gamers & Computer Gurus' started by Da-bigguy, Jan 28, 2018.

1. 71RSLS

71RSLS Veteran Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Prairie City, Ia
    I've been trying to get mine off there for a while too. Crooked SOB's!

2. John Wright

John Wright Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Aug 9, 2002
    Rustburg, Va
    Yeah, I'm kinda bummed too, I've been paying to host pics there for a long, long time...but the software hangs up and is buggy so I think it's time to get my pics back from them. I surely won't be giving them more money, when they have been collecting from me annually for years now.

3. xten

xten Veteran Member

Sep 24, 2014
    Pittsburgh, Pa.
    That's a shame John. I thought it was only people that had the free service. You're right about their "buggy" software. I thought it was just my equipment until I talked to a few people. One guy explained it very well. "It's never as easy as it should be". Too inconsistent. Good luck getting your pictures back in-tact. Maybe because you were a paying member, they won't give you a bunch of corrupted crap back like they did me. It's almost like they were pissed that I wasn't going to pay them and ruined quite a few of my pics.

4. Gary S

Gary S Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 14, 1999
    Bismarck, North Dakota
    I can't believe that everybody hasn't removed their pictures from Photobucket long ago when they tried to stick it to you. What does it take to wake people up?

Mr_Metal likes this.
  5. Burd

Burd Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    I've never payed anything, I created a new PB account to get around that, so I have 2 there, PB for me is all my car stuff, personal stuff I don't post. But I need to get my pics there too if I can, then delete them there.
    For the members cars photos we use Flikr, it hooks with Wordpress, So far that still works.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2018
  6. Burd

Burd Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Oct 6, 2011
    One thing that came out of the whole PB thing, every forum now has and encourages their members to use the site uploader. Host sites are done. Now even the other host sites hates PB. Lol

7. tom3

tom3 Veteran Member

Aug 1, 1999
    ohio
    There is an add on with Firefox that will let you view the PB picts, not sure about actually downloading. Maybe a screen print function on your computer?