Last Christmas my wife game me the kits to do an epoxy floor in my garage. Obviously I was not going to do it in the middle of the winter so I put it in the closet and figured once spring hit i would do the floor. Well, Spring came and went along with summer with all the other projects I had going on with the house. To be honest, I kind of forgot all about it! Anyway, now it is time to get going on this. I started of by degreasing the floor and confirmed that my floor was sealed, kind of. The sealer was gone in some places and still very strong in other places. Seeing the floor had a sealer on it, I rented a grinder and started grinding today after I got done with work. I started by wetting down the floor where I was grinding and found that though it kept the dust down, it took allot longer. As you can see, I did not get too far and tried it dry and it went allot faster. Luckily it was windy today and the wind blew in the back service door and blew the dust right out the front doors. I still used a respirator mask. Boy do these things help a ton!!