Daytona Turkey Run

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by bygblok, Nov 25, 2015.

1. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    We're headed that way in the morning through Sunday. Anybody else this year?

2. grzewnicki

grzewnicki Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Thinking I'll head down on Friday, haven't decided if I'm taking the car or not.

3. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    Had planned on taking the car but had some really weird stuff happen today on the road that will likely see the car staying home. Crazy crap to try and haul a trailer 7 hours........

4. stevenp3762

stevenp3762 BANNED

Feb 7, 2013
    bradenton fl.
    I'm going Friday to Sunday... Don't forget the evening cruise at the belair plaza!

5. 5spd540

5spd540 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 19, 2009
    Guyton, GA
    I will be there on sat.

6. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    Got here a little while ago. With the crap we saw in traffic today I was glad
    I didn't bring the car. Weather gor crappy on us for a bit too. Oh well, I brought some extra funds to buy camaro and buick parts!

7. CamaroGP

CamaroGP Veteran Member Gold Member

Nov 10, 2012
    Summerfield, Florida
    Be there Friday and Saturday. W/O car though:(

8. Damon23

Damon23 Veteran Member

Jan 29, 2006
    Georgia
    Here with the '63 Catalina.

9. Blown Camaro

Blown Camaro Veteran Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Deltona, FL
    I was there with my car parked in the front row with the rest of the blower boys. Place was PACKED Saturday night. Then the rains came at 9pm and drove home in it like a Sprint Car. Fun... :confused:

10. bygblok

bygblok Veteran Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Pensacola Florida
    had a good time and got nicely sunburned. Other than the little bit of rain the weather was great. Mid 70's with a great breeze made it fantastic. The trip back home Sunday wasn't near as much fun though. Traffic backed up from Palm Harbor all the way to Jacksonville(we took some back roads) and then the bad accident at I75 and I10 was a buzzkill. Pray for the folks involved in that one. We got home safe so the big man upstairs was on our side for this one.