~~~Da Vinci Code~~~

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by BamaZ28, May 20, 2006.

1. BamaZ28

BamaZ28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 16, 2002
    USA
    I went and saw it today. It was kinda long, but overall pretty good. If you liked National Treasure, you will like this. It took a few hours afterwards for everything to sink in though. It was tough for me to grasp each detail as they threw all the cruves and twists at you. Intriguing as well, makes you wonder about some stuff.............

2. bmxmann

bmxmann Veteran Member

Aug 11, 2004
    Fargo ND
    i heard it wasnt to good, dont think i'll go see it though, I am to cheap, unless my gf wants to... aarrgghh.. :)

3. Tru70SS/RS

Tru70SS/RS Veteran Member

the whole moviegoing experience doesnt appeal to me anymore... too expensive and too many jerks... i'll wait for the dvd release

4. Aceshigh

Aceshigh Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Apr 9, 2001
    Boondocks
    I'm going to see it. :)
    I bought the book.....still haven't had a chance to read it....dammit.

5. 79CamaroDiva

79CamaroDiva Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jan 14, 2002
    NJ
    aces, read the book first. otherwise you'll know the ending the entire time you're reading it. the book was fantastic.

6. ULTM8Z

ULTM8Z Veteran Member

May 19, 2000
    Los Angeles
    Ya know, the Da Vinci code is like a box of chocolates. Ya never know what you're gonna get.

[​IMG]

Pa, pa! I know what I want to do when I grow up! Sunday preachin' gimmie an idea! Ever here of Leonardo Da Vinci?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Andy, we need to nip this in the bud! NIP IT, NIP IT, NIP IT!

[​IMG]

Oh, Barn, don't be silllly.... boy's just got an imagination that's all. I'm sure he'll forget about the whole thing tommorrow...

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 20, 2006
  7. BamaZ28

BamaZ28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Sep 16, 2002
    USA
    I saw it on Friday at the 4pm Matinee, nothing but 60+ year olds in there, seriously.

8. Lammy

Lammy Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

Jul 21, 1999
    Bristol, CT USA
    I want to go see it in the theater. Should be a good peice of fictional work.

9. primate

primate Veteran Member

Jul 9, 2001
    LaPorte, Indiana
    thats it exactly. this book was never put out there as anything but fiction.
    it amazes me how people have gone so far off the deep end about how this book is lying when its obvious its a story that ties very well with some actual places. it made for a good book, just like the first one...
    its either marketing genious, or the buyers are morons....im kinda drifting toward the latter. :confused: