"Custom Clips" and "Thing's" for sale

Discussion in 'Original Drivetrain Topic' started by Budz, Oct 26, 2008.

1. Budz

Budz Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 17, 2002
    Ashburn, Va USA
    PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST REGARDING AVAILABILITY BEFORE PURCHASING!!! THANK'S.

Items are NEW Reproductions and are NOT N.O.S. or "GM" parts, and are not represented as such. They are made as close to the exact shape, size, and material as possible, in order to be like the original part's they are meant to represent.

Paypal is my prefered method of payment. My email address for using Paypal is jburton4@aol.com If you do not use Paypal, contact me at the same email address.

Thank's for looking.

CLICK THE BLUE LINKS FOR MORE INFO/PICS......

Blue EMBOSSED Bowtie Center Cap Emblems $90/Set of 4

LIMITED SUPPLY!!!!

[​IMG]
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

TCS Clip #1 ........LIMITED SUPPLY...........$18 shipped
    Mount's to passenger side spark plug wire loom and hold's the green TCS wire.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

TCS Clip #2 .............LIMITED SUPPLY........................$15 Each/shipped.
    Mount's to the upper rear valve cover bolt on the passenger side.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TCS Clip #3 ..............LIMITED SUPPLY.....................$5 Each/shipped.
    Mount's to the upper driver side transmission mounting bolt.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'70 and Up Window Blow Out Clips ...........$--/Pair*** SOLD OUT/NO LONGER AVAILABLE***

[​IMG]

'70+ ALUMINUM SPACER BLOCKS for the lower control arm bumper's........................... $15/Pair LIMITED SUPPLY!!!

[​IMG]
    Shown with the original one's off my '70 Z28. BUMPER'S NOT INCLUDED.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  2. Roar Stamland

Roar Stamland Veteran Member

Jan 23, 2002
    Porsgrunn, Norway.
    I`m interested in a pair of the Blowout Clips. I`ve emailed you a couple of times regarding this, but you don`t respond. Don`t you want to ship outside US? I`m living in Norway. I want to pay with PayPal.
    Thanks.

3. Budz

Mar 17, 2002
    Ashburn, Va USA
    Hi Roar,

had a little trouble with the computer recently. I'll reply to your email on the shipping.

4. White81Z

White81Z Veteran Member

Nov 17, 2004
    NY
    Where can I find the bump stops? I have look all over and can't find the correct ones. All I can find are the ones with the shorter threaded piece.

Rick H.

5. DANZ

DANZ Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Feb 28, 2004
    Purcellville,Va.
    I saw them in a catolog but they were of the urethane type. I think it was one of the companies that deal with suspension products. I'll look for it this week.

6. THNDER

THNDER Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 18, 2000
    O'fallon, Mo
    Clips and such

I just recieved a couple of the #3 clips from Buddy and Dan. Guys I just wanted to publicly thank the both of you for your efforts. Your quality is second to none, and it is much appreciated! Mike:) :bowtie:

7. MJL

MJL New Member

Dec 5, 2007
    Arvada, CO
    Exhaust Hangers

Was told you may know where to locate exhaust hangers for 1971. Are you the right source?

Mark (303) 210-0746

8. 73Z28LT

73Z28LT Veteran Member

email sent about caps

9. Budz

Mar 17, 2002
    Ashburn, Va USA
    I think they would be the same as '70 hanger's. Contact Jack Seymour about his hanger's. They are first class!!

Check this thread for pic's...
    http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=34828&highlight=hanger's

Last edited: Nov 22, 2008
  10. Budz

Mar 17, 2002
    Ashburn, Va USA
    Got it........We have more if you need them.