Cowl vent screen

Discussion in 'Tips 'n' Tricks Topic' started by masparks, Sep 2, 2008.

1. masparks

masparks Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
  2. azfabshop

azfabshop Member

Nov 23, 2010
    az
    And only 9800 are you looking at your own post or bumping it again! A good tip but really man...your only accomplishment in life??:rolleyes:

3. RS1970

RS1970 Veteran Member

Sep 1, 2011
    Washington

:D too funny!

Great tip. I will do this on mine.

4. masparks

masparks Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Nov 7, 2006
    Gas, Kansas
    It's a good tip! I've seen too many progress threads here that are having to do major work on this area. So if one person dose it and never has to rebuild this part of there car. Then yes I consider it a huge accomplishment!! That's why I bump it up so new members like YOU might see it!!

I take great pride in my son and brag about him as much as I can. Hopefully that wont be an Issue with you either!!

I'm glad you think it's a good tip. And was fine with your post until you got personal. With on 23 post I would think you would mind your manners and be just alittle more respectfull. I find that if I have nothing good to say about someone I keep my mouth shut.

Have a nice day!!:bowtie:

5. FatnLow

FatnLow Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Mar 12, 2003
    Montgomery, AL US
    I still haven't done this yet. So easy.

6. azfabshop

azfabshop Member

Nov 23, 2010
    az
    C'mon dude, you really don't think you were the first one ever to do this do you? I don't wanna be mean but I did the same thing to my Jeep many years ago.
    Just cause I don't post much doesn't mean I'm a newbie. I just usually don't get so prevoked to say something.
    I think it's nice you took the time to do a writeup for those that have never seen anything similar done, but the shameless self promotion for so long.......sorry, it made me finally add another post to my newbie status!

7. nicks78camaro

nicks78camaro Veteran Member

Apr 3, 2010
    Pittsburgh
    Cool idea, I will probably attempt this since I have RUST IN MY COWL!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

8. chads81z

chads81z Member

Oct 23, 2011
    NC
    Great idea, I like it.

9. Syborg TT

Syborg TT Veteran Member

Oct 14, 2007
    Chicago
    Great Idea and I plan to do the same with my project.

Another option would be a black metal zip tie. They are very thin and you can bend them to perfect 90 degrees and they may hide a little better.

10. camaro71/holland

camaro71/holland Veteran Member

Aug 27, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Where can we get it?