Cool event

Discussion in 'Florida Region' started by PalmbchZ28, Mar 18, 2017.

1. PalmbchZ28

PalmbchZ28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
  2. jimrr

jimrr Veteran Member

Jun 12, 2016
    sarasota
    Man i wish you posted this sooner! !!

3. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    I know I just found it !!! I was at the Cars of dreams Hospice show last week and nobody said anything about it...So many car events in s Florida can't keep up

4. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Florida
    Went to the show this afternoon. Not a lot of cars, maybe 15-20 cars in the open floor show area and another 10-15 cars shown by vendors. Couple nice DSE first gen Camaros in their booth but not a single 2nd gen anywhere. The show seemed more like a trade show for detaillers (but open to public) with about 40 companies hawking polishes, waxes, sealants, protectants etc. Highlight for me was in the parking lot.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    Yes I seen from last year's pics that is was a trade show...With a few nice cars ....some of tv car show celebrities there. I was sealing 4000 sq ft of new driveway so I couldn't go.... Hopefully you picked up a lot of free samples..

6. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Florida
    Ya, very relaxed atmosphere. Talked to Dennis Cage for a few minutes when we were both at a booth watching a guy fix paint chips. The event seemed like it could use a little diversity. Maybe bring in companies like PPG, Dupont, Standox, or whoever to promote paint products and local custom paint shops, body restoration shops, wrap guys, wheel/tire guys, custom interior guys, or other appearance related professions and have them bring cars. They had plenty of space.

7. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    I think it is a fairly new event...at least it is new to me !

8. NOT A TA

NOT A TA Veteran Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Florida
  9. PalmbchZ28

Jan 29, 2017
    West Palm Beach Fl
    I am not new to S Florida...But that event was new to me. Yes BJ is really cool. My office is only a couple miles from the fairgrounds. I don't think we will go this year as I have already spent all the "car cash" I have.....Tough to go and not come home with a car..