Chickasha swap meet May 12th -14th

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Region' started by flip4eva83, May 12, 2016.

1. flip4eva83

flip4eva83 New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Moore, Ok
    Hey guys and gals. I saw the thread about the Tulsa area swap meet. Figured I'd post about the Chickasha swap meet. I'm a new Chevy/Camaro owner myself. 1973 plain jain. Anyways here's the link

http://chickashaspringswapmeet.com

I'll be there, looking for parts. But just in case anyone has any leads, I'm looking for a decent black carpet as well as 776 interior seat covers if not just plain black vinyl, good fenders, dual exhaust setup...I'min the Moore/S. Okc area.

2. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    Welcome aboard. I have a dual exhaust system coming out of a 75 later today. I have a small warehouse full of parts just north of Tulsa and another one in Ft Worth. Look for my Craigslist ads in Tulsa and OkC for some pics and my number. "Tons of 70-81 Camaro parts"... The Chickasha swap is a good one for turning up early second gen fenders if you get there early. Happy hunting and give me a shout for parts... Doc. :bowtie:

3. flip4eva83

flip4eva83 New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Moore, Ok
    Is that 75 a direct swap for a 73? From my understanding some floor pan changes were implimented with the addition of cats.....?

4. CamaroDoc

CamaroDoc Veteran Member

Sep 13, 2003
    Skiatook, Okla. 74070
    This is not a factory system but it should fit with no issues as long as you are running traditional long tube headers. If you want factory correct stuff, you might as well just buy new.

5. flip4eva83

flip4eva83 New Member

Apr 29, 2016
    Moore, Ok
    Nah, I'm not too worried about it being factory equipment. Just don't want to deviate from it too much like a complete MagnaFlow system or something. Just want to help it breathe better as well as get a better muscle car sound. As anemic as the 350 2 bbl is, I'd like it to sound better.